So, you’ve managed to get a Google+ account, but don’t know where to start. You've managed to upload a profile picture, join a few circles and update a few streams. What's social networking without photos? However, all your photos are linked to your Facebook account. Here are a few quick steps to get your photos copied from your Facebook to your Google+ account. Fotolink, developed by Primadesk Inc allows easy integration of all your images from one account to another and has a relatively easy way to get all your Facebook images onto Google+.
- Go to the Fotolink application from your Facebook account and allow access, just like any other application.
- An integrated window will open that will display yours as well as your friends recent photos and albums. Click on the album you want to share with your Google account or select the photos to be shared and press Copy. The files will be copied to the clipboard.
- Next, select ‘Photo Accounts’ and click on the Picasa Logo. Enter your Google username and password and press Connect. A separate window will appear that will ask you for access. Click on Allow Access.
- Your Google account is now integrated with Fotolink. Maximize the ‘My Online Accounts’ tab on the left hand side of the screen. Click on your account name that has been created. Create a separate album/ Click on an existing album and press Paste on the right hand side of the screen. Your pictures will be linked to your Google+ account.
- Log into Google+ Click on the photos tab. Next click on ‘Your albums’. Your photos will be available there. You can share it with your circles or post it on your stream.
It’s that simple. So do try this out as I have and let me know what you think in the comments section below. Happy Google +ing!
Publish date: July 19, 2011 6:08 pm| Modified date: December 18, 2013 8:12 pm