Apparently, one of the web administrators at Verizon mistakenly ended up posting videos and specifications of BlackBerry’s upcoming phone, the Bold Touch 9930 on the Verizon website. What was actually supposed to be a video of the BlackBerry 9650 ended up being a video of the BlackBerry Bold Touch 9930. Obviously, the ‘mistake’ has been rectified and the video has been pulled down. However, from what can be seen of the video, BlackBerry’s new phone does have a bigger keypad, touchscreen display and the new BlackBerry OS 7.
Bold Touch 9930 leaked
A few of the other features include:
- Support for both GSM/CDMA
- 2.8-inch TFT capacitive touchscreen display at 640×480 pixel resolution
- 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon Processor
- 8GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB
- QWERTY Keyboard, Optical Track pad
- HSDPA and HSUPA support up to 3.1 Mbps
- Proximity sensor, Accelerometer sensor
- Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP and EDR
- 5 megapixel camera with LED Flash, 720p video recording
- Near Field Communications (NFC) support
- BlackBerry OS7
What do you think about BlackBerry’s new 9930? With those features already commonplace in most phones, will the 9930 be a hit or a miss? Let us know in the comments section below.
Publish date: July 27, 2011 11:04 am| Modified date: December 18, 2013 8:14 pm