Xolo has just launched its latest smartphone, the X1000, with an Intel Atom processor. The device, which has a Intel Atom Processor with Hyper Threading Technology, is clocked at 2Ghz and is available online for Rs 19,999.The device is available only in black colour for now.
Key features of the device include:
• It runs Android v4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS. This is a slight disappointment as Ice Cream Sandwich is nearly two years old. However, the Jelly Bean upgrade will be made available to users soon.
• According to Xolo, this is the first phone to have a 2Ghz Intel Atom Processor with Hyper Threading Technology and the device has 1 GB of RAM. Xolo did not use the latest CloverTrail+ processors as was being rumoured. For Graphics it has a PowerVR SGX540 chip which has 400 MHz Clock Speed.
• It has an eight megapixel rear Camera and 1.3 megapixel front camera.
• The device comes with in-built memory of 8 GB which is expandable up to 32 GB with a microSD card.
• It has a fairly large screen. The device has a 4.7-inch screen with a Thin-Film Transistor (TFT) LCD Capacitive touchscreen. The screen has 1280 x 720 pixel resolution which comes to 312 ppi with support for 16 M colors and an anti-finger coating as well.
• It has a 1900 mAh battery with up to 13 days talk time on 2G standby. The phone has 38 hours of music playback and 9.6 hours of talktime on 3G as well.
• Xolo X1000 supports GPRS, EDGE, 3G, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. It also has Assisted GPS as well.
Recommended For You
Oct 4, 2015
Oct 4, 2015