Yahoo has undergone a few changes and here's what's on the menu.
- A new Yahoo! mail experience with even more focus on performance and speed. A sleeker interface will make it easier for users to organize and navigate their inboxes. The experience will be consistent across platforms, whether on desktop, mobile device, or tablet.
- Yahoo! Messenger 11 will deliver a richer, faster and safer social experience with advanced security features, including an enhanced share box that allows users to publish their messenger status to Yahoo! Pulse and third-party social networks like Facebook and Twitter.
- New Yahoo! Search experiences with rich, immersive results that keep the consumers updated on the news and entertainment topics that matter to the most to them.A new Yahoo! app for iPad and other tablets that are designed to deliver personally relevant news, information, and essentials like weather, commute updates, and more.
- Customized Content Ads with creative formats that leverage an advertiser’s robust content and enable social sharing.
- Yahoo! Groups Redesign: Yahoo! Groups is being redesigned from the ground up to allow people to easily communicate, coordinate and share.