Zebronics the computer peripherals manufacturer has recently unveiled Airwalk wireless headphones, a new addition to their Diamond series of headphones.
Red and black gossy finish on the wireless headphones
The Airwalk headphones work on a RF frequency. It has a built-in transmitter which works as a mic that can be used for voice chat. The headphone’s also has FM capabilities.
The operating distance of the Zebronics Airwalk is 30 meters, as long as there is no obstruction between its transmitters. The transmitter as well as headphones runs on dual AAA batteries and the headphones can also be connected to a 3.5 mm port if the battery is running low.
Specifications of the Airwalk wireless headphones:
- System mode: VHF/RF
- Modulation: Fm/Mono
- Operation distance : >30meters
- S/N ratio: >50dB
- Frequency response: 30~20,000Hz
- Frequency range: 85.5MHz
- Transmitter: Band”L”: 84~88MHz
- Headphone: Band”R”: 88~108MHz
- Transmitter size: 115mm x 73mm x 35mm
- Power supply
- Transmitter: 2 x R3(AAA) battery
- Receiver: 2 x R3(AAA) battery.
- 1 audio connection cable with 3.5mm jack plug
- 1 microphone connection cable with 3.5mm jack plug
These headphones have a glossy clack finish and red color combination and available for Rs.950. There is also a one year warranty on the diamond series Airwalk Headphones.
Publish date: April 25, 2011 10:24 am| Modified date: December 18, 2013 7:40 pm