Zotac today announced the release of the NVIDIA GT440 series of Graphics Cards. Based on the Fermi architecture, these cards are geared more towards the mainstream users. Take a look at the specs below.
New ZOTAC GeForce GT 440 series graphics cards
- Engine clock: 810 MHz
- 96 unified shaders
- Shader clock: 1620 MHz
- 512MB or 1GB DDR5 memory
- 128-bit memory interface
- Memory clock: 3200 MHz
- Dual-link DVI-I, HDMI 1.4a & DisplayPort outputs
- PCI Express 2.0 interface (Compatible with 1.1)
- Microsoft DirectX 11 & OpenGL 4.1 compatible
- NVIDIA CUDA and 3D Vision ready
- ZOTAC Boost Premium software bundle included
Speaking on the launch, Carsten Berger, Marketing Director, Zotac International had this to say. “The ZOTAC GeForce GT 440 series graphics cards strike the perfect balance of performance, features and value for a graphics card that combines Microsoft DirectX 11 and NVIDIA CUDA technology to deliver a premium computing experience.”
The Zotac GT440 will be available starting immediately in 512MB and 1GB variants, priced at Rs. 5,444 and Rs. 6,888 respectively.