Zotac today announced the release of their NVIDIA GTX 560 Ti AMP! Edition, a factory overclocked version of the NVIDIA GTX 560 Ti Graphics Card. The card, which has barely been out for a fortnight at best, has already been called a great overclocker so this was always on the cards.
Check out the specs below, with the reference numbers in the brackets:
- Core clock: 950 MHz (823MHz)
- 384 unified shaders
- Shader clock: 1900 MHz (1645MHz)
- 1GB DDR5 memory
- 256-bit memory interface
- Memory clock: 4400 MHz (4008MHz)
- Dual dual-link DVI-I & mini-HDMI 1.4a outputs
- PCI Express 2.0 interface (Compatible with 1.1)
- Microsoft DirectX 11 & OpenGL 4.1 compatible
- NVIDIA CUDA, 3D Vision Surround & SLI ready
- ZOTAC Boost Premium software bundle included
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood download voucher bundled
The Zotac GTX 560 Ti AMP! Edition will retail for Rs. 17,500 and is available starting immediately. Stay tuned for a full review soon.
Publish date: February 9, 2011 1:02 pm| Modified date: December 18, 2013 7:17 pm